Here she is all shiny and new...on the outside. Now the inside could use some serious shampooing but that will have to wait. She has a whole new front end and it looks so pretty and bug free. It's funny how quick you can get used to driving something else. She felt a little like a stranger when I first sat down in her today. A lot higher than the ol Camry I've been cruising for the past two weeks. She's a tad heavier than the Camry and I had to get used to driving her again so what better way than to take her out on the bypass for a quick loop.
She has to go back in for a minor checkup in a couple of days. Seems they had to order a gasket from Korea and they need to give her another sweep with the paint sprayer where they had to do something to the door. I couldn't see what they are talking about but if they say they want to paint her then paint her they will!
Brought her home tonight and tucked her safely into the garage for a good nights rest. I hope she doesn't have nightmares about Bambi. I think she missed me.
2 comments:
Yeah! I bet you are excited.
Glad she's back, and all purdy!
Post a Comment