
Yeah!!!Ball State 12 and 0 for the season! My internet is not working at home again so that is why the lack in posts. I have nothing here at my mom's to post either so this is what ya get!
I am happy that Jayke's dad got to see him score 4 goals at soccer on Sunday. You could tell Jaykeb was really trying hard as opposed to the week before when he just was out there messing around.
Thanksgiving will be at my mom's tomorrow afternoon and my friend, Jen's, tomorrow evening. Black Friday is taking an interesting turn. Jen wants us all to wear matching shirts and call ourselves team Santa. I had a better idea...Angi, Sara, and I could all wear a shirt that just says "HO" and Jen can wear her "I believe" shirt. When we stand together we will read Ho Ho Ho! Alone...just ho. We can change our name to team HO. Its my birthday so I should get what I want right???
I'm thrilled to death that Holly put signs up all over the office with my age on them. People are going around changing the numbers and I get people coming in telling me they can't believe that is my real age. That makes me happy. Monday we are having my birthday celebration at work. Holly is responsible for getting my lunch, cake, and gift.
Jaykeb got a gift from Aunt Dona today. The Shelf Elf book and elf. One of the steps to having a shelf elf is naming it. You know how creative my kid is when naming things. He didn't disappoint with this either. We now have a turtle named frog, if we had a baby sister her name would be phooey and our shelf elf's name is frisbee. My kid is nuts. I'm afraid of what I will one day be calling my grandchildren!
3 comments:
happy birthday....and I love the HO HO HO!
Love the Ho shirt!
I told my BFF I am wearing a lime green shirt so, when I get sucked into the abyss she can find me.
I love it! Our elf is "Wink" named by Madison. I think she's quirky.
Post a Comment