I was laying in bed half asleep the other night when I heard Jaykeb get up. He does this thing in the middle of the night when he has to pee. He gets up and paces back and forth from his room to mine, half whining and making weird noises. I always know that he has to go to the bathroom when he does this so I will just tell him to go in and go. He usually does and goes right back to bed.
A couple of nights ago was no different. He was up pacing back and forth so I told him to get in there and go. He went in and a second later I heard a weird noise. I got up to go see what he was doing and found him standing on the oposite side of the bathroom from the toilet peeing in my dirty clothes pile. (NOTE: The hamper was downstairs so yes, the clothes were on the floor...get over it MOM!) I think he must have been asleep because when I flipped the light on he started screaming and insisting that he hadn't gone on my clothes even though he was still standing there with boxer briefs around his ankles.
Now every night since the rogue peeing incident I am paranoid that he is going to be found using some random corner or potted plant as his night time urinal. Not to mention the fact that I now know he walks around in his sleep! He could fall down the stairs or end up sleeping in the garage with Simon and Laynie! I already don't sleep well and this just adds to the list of things keeping me up at night. He went to spend the night at my dad's the night after this happened and I didn't bother to tell them about it. I figured if he got up in the night and used the fountain in the living room it would just be a little surprise for them. No bathroom issues were had though and now he is back and I'm not sleeping.
4 comments:
Courtney used to get up all the time like that also, i would find her screaming in her closet, or jumping on the bed, trying to get in the garage, all kinds of wierd things. good luck!
Oh no, hope you can figure out what's causing this.
I would definitely be putting a gate up on the stairs!
Will went through that stage a few months ago. With all the transition, I just figured he would stop when he was more settled here.
OMG!!! I love this story! I miss talking to ya darnit!!! I must say I believe he does this b/c of being allowed to pee in the yard. lmao j/k
Post a Comment