First is our trip to the Farm Festival. A field trip with Jaykeb's class. I went with them. Isabelle was our partner. I particularly like the one of him milking the cow. He and Isabelle had a big discussion on the bus about what kind of potatos they each dislike. Turns out neither of them like mashed potatos...I think it is a match made in heaven!
Next is coloring Easter eggs at Meemaw's and P'pa's. Look at the green fingers... We called him Shrek for a couple of days.
The next few are of Opa and Jayke fishing the other day. Jayke caught his first fish although he isn't counting it because Opa had to help him. I'm counting it though. It was small and they threw it back of course. They fished a couple of times that day but only caught two. I guess it needs to warm up more. Opa was explaining all the stuff in the tackle box to Jaykeb and carefully going through everything with him. After that Jayke walked into the bedroom and told my mom, "I know how to fish, I don't need all that talk!" Anyone who knows Jim would see why I think this is so funny...lots of talk!
The last group of pictures are of my super soccer star! We started outdoor soccer tonight. I was really pleased that the indoor soccer really helped and Jayke was one of the better ones on his team. He is a little directionally challenged when he gets the ball though and sometimes runs the wrong way. That is when having a loud mom on the sidelines comes in handy. I had to help the coaches out too because they are new at this. The field was a swamp and we were trying to determine who got the most muddy...Jayke or Mommy. I think I was dirtier. I will be glad when the fields dry up a little.
I love how cute he looks in his soccer gear. We are still trying to get into t-ball but it isn't looking like it is going to happen. I waited too long and it may conflict with soccer. If we don't get in I will try earlier next year. I think I can teach him baseball anyway since I played softball in school.
I may have more but I have a sleepy boy who needs to go to bed so I'm off to the other room. I'm trying to get better about blogging again. I still need to get my laptop hooked up. I also have another new obsession...the Wii. I LOVE Smashbrothers Brawl! So much to do and so little time.
Ninety Day review tomorrow...hopefully that means more money. Keep your fingers crossed!
4 comments:
Awww great pics! You HAVE been busy! Jayke is so cute
cute pics- love the little guy soccer ones! Every sport looks cuter in mini. :) You have been busy! 90 days already!! Good Luck on your review, although I'm sure you don't neeed it.
How did the review go?
What a soccer stud!
So glad to everyone doing well!
How did the review go?
Post a Comment