Hooray, you're back! I've missed you.Love,Kelly
Ok on that last one I believe he has been channeling Cheeky's son! LOL Sassy but cute.
hopefully no one will find your blog googling those phrases. ;)
roflmao!!Fuh-nay!
The last one, totally sounds like something The Manchild (Cheeky's son) would say! I totally agree with Patti!
that is hilarious! I am totally going to have to drop "I'll be on you like stink on a hog." tomorrow at the b'day party we are going to.
Manchild lurves calling me "woman!"Too funny!
oh! how i've missed your stories!so funny.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hooray, you're back! I've missed you.
Love,
Kelly
Ok on that last one I believe he has been channeling Cheeky's son! LOL
Sassy but cute.
hopefully no one will find your blog googling those phrases. ;)
roflmao!!
Fuh-nay!
The last one, totally sounds like something The Manchild (Cheeky's son) would say! I totally agree with Patti!
that is hilarious! I am totally going to have to drop "I'll be on you like stink on a hog." tomorrow at the b'day party we are going to.
Manchild lurves calling me "woman!"
Too funny!
oh! how i've missed your stories!
so funny.
Post a Comment