Saturday, April 05, 2008

Late Easter Post

Jayke finally sat on the bunnie's lap this year. I did have to enlist Angi's kids to go with us to make this happen though. He hopped right up there and got his picture taken without any protesting at all. I think it turned out really cute too! Best one yet. I wish I had had him take his jacket off but he was already up there before I even realized it. Oh well.



We did eggs at my dad's house and got HUGE Easter baskets from the grandpa Easter bunny. We had Easter brunch at my mom's after a big egg hunt at Grammy's house. His eater eggs had little dogs in them which thrilled him to no end. Daddy had left a bag of goodies last time he visited too so he got way too much crap for Easter. He even said so himself, "Boy I got a lot of CRAP!" Yes, watch your mouth boy.

So, that is my way late Easter post which I am cramming in real quick while my mom is waiting on me to go help her haul stuff to and from the barn. I will have to put a post up later about the neighbors butchering our pine trees and the impending law suit that is heading their way. Sick people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monogram Queen said...

So glad he sat on the bunnie's lap. Mad did too, albeit reluctantly!

Bella said...

Cute pic! Jayke cracks me right up with the too much crap comment.