Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fuzzball

When the kid starts looking like an exploded dandelion it is time for a haircut! The Boy has decided that he wants to wear his hair in a mohawk. I've had to bust out the hairspray and gel several times alreay and try to get his stubborn hair to stand up. He ends up looking like a blonde rooster and thinks he needs to run around head-butting everyone when his hair is styled in this manner. This, of course, ruins the hawk and we have to start over. I have enough trouble getting myself to work in the morning without having to style The Boy's hair. He is too young to start that! I also can't afford to double my hair product budget. No, I do not have a picture of the blonde hawk yet. I will get one next time it is requested.

I finally had my review today! Yeah! More money! My boss is very happy with me. She even gave Jaykeb a new soccer ball. I think that makes 6 soccer balls for us now. I have no idea how we ended up with so many. You know boys can never have enough balls...snicker.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your review! Although your raise might be going to hair gel. Lots of the boys around our town have been sportin' pho-hawks too...It's still probably cheaper than all the product and aplliances I have to buy my girls to do their hair. :)

Love the muddy soccer pic- TG! none of my ladies is in to soccer- I just don't like it. You are one deicated mom though, feezing off your behind. :)

Monogram Queen said...

Congrats on your review and more $

Yep must post pic of blonde rooster hehe....

Bella said...

Way to rock the job!

I can't wait to see the new do!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!