
We played cards,(yes, Angi, I played cards)and took loads of pictures, and had a REALLY good meal. My cousin, Leanne, and her husband, Russ, cooked lobster for us all and it was better than any I've ever had any where else. Lobster, homemade twice baked potatos, sauteed asparagus spears, and a huge salad all topped off with home made key lime pie! I think I want them to come cook for me every night, or at least invite me over to their house for dinner. Below is Russ, Kristen's boyfriend, Russell. Kristen, Caitlin, and Leanne. Oh yeah and Lola, the dog who growled at Jaykeb.

Jaykeb had a blast! First he got to play with one of his older cousins, Danny...

Then two more cousine arrived. Kylie and Alexa. Kylie is only a few months older than Jayke. I wish they lived closer so they could play together like this more. The picture below is my sister, Sherri. My cousin, Mitch who is Alexa's dad. Alexa, Jaykeb, and Danny.

And this is Jaykeb with Kylie...

Taking pictures of 3 year olds is very difficult. They never hold still!

There was a "performance" by June and The Tripods. They performed Tiny Bubbles. Kylie and Jayke were the tripods. It was her farewell tour.

Meemaw insisted I DO NOT put her picture on my blog, so no pictures of Meemaw on here. She was here though. Jaykeb played for 5 hours straight, no nap. I should have known I would pay for this later. He was a perfect angel and everyone went on and on about how sweet and well mannered he is. I was actually impressed with his behavior. This was the child I remember from a year ago back out of no where. When it was time to go he was ready though and didn't even make it off of their street before falling asleep. I think we are going to go back this afternoon for some more time playing with the girls. We didn't make it to school this morning because Jaykeb kept waking up in the night crying he was so exhausted. I don't know how that works but when he is super tired he doesn't sleep well. Weird, I know. So we skipped school, slept in (sorry AJ you should have just told me to shut up and get off the phone)and now we are getting ready to go back over. It's warmer today so hopefully the kids can play outside some. I'm sure I will lots of pictures again. I will try to just put them in a slide show in a separate post later. I will get some of the neighborhood in Seneca today too because it is gorgeous. Those will be for Angi. Maybe you guys can show them to KP to coax her to move down and you guys can follow! I promise if you move down here I will start playing cards more! How bout that?

I won't be visiting blogs until later tonight but I promise to make my rounds then.
4 comments:
So sad I missed all the fun!!! You know I will talk to you to till both of us are blue in the face, having a storke, or whatever. Who needs sleep when your bonding with your pal :-)
I believe I meant "stroke", not stork. I just felt the need to clarify so I don't receive any phone calls later asking when the stork might be visiting!!!
I'm so glad you guys had fun! The pictures are adorable, and thank God for no melt downs :-)
AJ--Good think you cleared that up! The blog natzi might be after you again.:)
Arlene--You said it! Families are great when they are getting along.
Post a Comment