Monday, April 16, 2007



Mike is off to Germany again tomorrow. I couldn't find it on the map where he is going...I was in a hurry. Meetings about BMW take him back again. I know he is just heartbroken he has to go. I want to know when I get to go too!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Why does he get to go to Germany?

Wendy said...

Arlene--He works for a company that makes gas tanks for cars. His plant makes tanks for BMW so he goes to Germany for meetings and stuff. I don't really know a lot about his job, detailwise, just that he has been over there many times to learn how to program the robots to run these tanks and that is where they offered him the job that brought us to SC from Indiana. Nothing he tells me about his job makes any sense to me so we don't talk about it very often. He doesn't want to have to come home and explain it to me when he has spent the day explaining it to the guys who work for him. I do know that he likes going and has become friends with some of the guys over there so he looks forward to getting to go. Now if I could just go with him sometime!