Saturday, November 04, 2006

For Jim


Here are a couple pics of the deck we just added. We haven't landscaped around it yet but you can get an idea of what it looks like. Sorry, I took the pics in the evening so they are kind of dark. There will be a paver walk around from the steps to the pool that will come right up to the edge of the landing. We haven't decide if we will add more decking around the pool or just use the landing that is there. There will also be a privacy latice wall at the end of the patio behind the umbrella table with vines growing on it to make a natural screen and on the other side of it is where the landscape timber steps will come down the hill from the driveway. I haven't finished the flower bed along the front of the patio yet because I am waiting to get that latice put up. Everything is pretty much on hold until the spring.

No comments: