Saturday, November 04, 2006

Quack...or Something


As you can see we went to the duck pond today although I'm not sure that this is a duck. I don't really know what this is. Anyway, we fed it and all the other over-fed ducks at the pond. They weren't really interested in the bread we brought them because so many people feed them all day long. We managed to find two little guys who were hungry so we fed them until they stopped eating. Once the ducks were finished with us we had to have a big game of hide-and-seek behind the trees in the park. I think we are in our peak for the colors on the trees changing. There are still quite a few that are mostly green but everything is really starting to get bright now. It was a little chilly today but we were both just happy to be out of the house for a while even if the ducks didn't appreciate us.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I guess maybe this is a guck. Cross between a duck and a goose.