

A couple of my friends have asked to see pics of my new house so I thought I'd start putting some on here. I am starting with the guest bedroom which Jayke calls "Grammy's Room". I'm starting with it because it is one of my favorite rooms in the house plus it was the cleanest so I didn't have to do anything to it to be able to take a picture of it. I've always had a room with these colors, it used to be my room until I got married and had to make my room more "comfortable for a man to sleep in" so now it is the guest room. I also wanted my dad to see he would have a nice place to sleep when he finally comes to vist in January! This room is very "girly" and looks nothing like the rest of my house which I will gradually put pics of on here when I get them.
No comments:
Post a Comment