Jayke had a busy Easter. First he went to his Dad's (AKA his grandparent's) and had Easter with his aunt, cousins, and dad. They went to an Easter egg hunt and got to see the Easter bunny. They also got to pet some baby chicks and he got a bunch of candy.
Once Jayke got home, on Easter morning, we went and had breakfast with Jeff. He had an Easter basket for The Boy and I had given his kids their baskets from me on Friday.
After that, we went to Dad's house and he met Kim's new puppy. The puppy loved Jayke, of course and we had to go through the whole, no you aren't getting another dog thing. We had the annual Easter Egg hunt there as well. I lost my title as champion egg hunter. I think they had a plan to dethrone me after years of winning. I ended up giving all of my eggs to Jayke because he is not a very stellar egg hunter. We got the usual haul plus some from Dad. Lots of candy and this year I asked for some healthy snacks too. Probably shocked the Easter Bunny greatly, I'm surprised he even knew where to look for the healthy stuff!
Finally, we finished up at Oma's and dinner with Uncle Mark. Jayke had to try out his new soccer ball with Jackson and Uncle Mark before we finally headed home after a jam packed day.



.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment