These two are teammates once again! They were both thrilled! We even brought back the "fancy feet" and got matching cleats again. This weekend was our first look at the new team. From what I had been hearing from Jayke after practice I didn't have very high hopes. He kept telling me how the coach isn't playing anyone in their normal positions and some other crazy stuff. I quickly changed my mind though once I saw us roll over the competition at our season opening tournament in Brownsburg.
After day one we had won both of our games and it was looking pretty good for us heading into the final day of play. We easily won our third game which put us in the championship game. Great way to start the season. Coming off of last season's Championship win at our final tournament, this was a great sign for our team this season!
We ended up going to overtime in the championship game but couldn't quite pull off the win. We ended up as tourney runner up and got a nice trophy for it! Finally, getting to bring home some hardware that isn't just for participation. Runner up right out of the gate isn't too shabby, looking forward to what this team can do the rest of the season and in our next two tournaments!



No comments:
Post a Comment