Sunday, September 07, 2014

Opening Weekend



We began league play this weekend. Jeff and I took The Boy to a new restaurant to get him fueled up before hand.   So far so good.  We won our first game on Saturday 5-0.  Jaykeb got to start and had more playing time than he has in the previous "friendly" match and pre-season tournament.  

Our second game on Sunday was even better!  Jayke scored a goal and had an excellent assist to Chase in our 6-3 win.  The team looked better than ever!  

It was a fun time on the side line too.  Jayke had 4 grandparents, 2 parents, one step parent and Jeff and Emily there watching him.  His dad and his dad's wife made it to the game.  I think it is the 3rd game he has ever seen him play...in 7 years.  Jayke had quite the cheering section so I'm glad he was able to score with everyone there watching.



No comments: