Jayke and Mason are enjoying, "The Villa" as Bob has dubbed it in between games this weekend. Good thing we had the villa for Oma to sit in. It was a little breezy.
Throwing in.
Even when they lose they are happy! Good thing since that is all we have done for TWO SEASONS!
I've never seen him head the ball before...not sure I want to see it again! LOL...I was lucky and caught this with the camera. When I went through the camera roll later I cracked up at this...look at his face! Not sure if this is before or after contact...
Last game before our end of season tournament. We have yet to win but the team improves every single game. These two games this weekend were fun to watch. They were closer than most. I actually thought we would win these but in the end we either lost focus or got tired and lost. Hopefully we can win one of our tournament games in two weeks.
After the game several of us ended up going to a local restaurant. It was kind of spontaneous. Tony and his wife had invited us. Bobby invited Luke's mom and I invited Bob. We ended up with a table for 16. LOL...not sure Tony and Jennifer were expecting this! Bobby and I have sort of become the social directors for this team somehow. I always have parents asking what we are going to do after the game. I'm hoping we have the entire team together after our tournament game for pizza or something. I so should have been the team parent. I backed out at the last minute. Maybe I will do it next year.


No comments:
Post a Comment