Tuesday, September 04, 2012

More of our Trip


The final Ripley's exhibit we went to was the Mirror Maze which just happened to be inside the Ripley's Candy Store.  How convenient.  While in the maze there was a really little boy who kept running through the halls filled with mirrors.  His parent were following him but not keeping up.  I knew what was about to happen.  Sure enough, pretty soon we heard a VERY loud thonck!  That kid hit that mirror wall with his head so hard I thought for sure he would be unconscious.  There was a lot of screaming to follow.  Then a few minutes later...he did it again!  I'm sure there has to be a couple of huge knots on his head.  My kid was warned and managed NOT to knock himself silly in that thing.

  TO

And here is the ONE thing he wanted to do that we did not.  First of all, too expensive.  Second, chance of rain and I was not about to get stuck on that thing in a downpour half-way up the mountain.  And last but not least, my over whelming fear of heights...which has apparently gotten a lot worse with age.  Our hotel balcony terrified me.  If I got close to the rail my legs would start to ache, from the height.  It was ridiculous.


Below is one of my favorite pics from the trip...Bobby (and Jayke) at the Penguin Playhouse.  I love how Bobby is posing and Jayke is like WTH back there in the little cave.  I'm sure he was irritated with us about something that wasn't going his way.  



He did agree to stand next to the penguin so I could take his picture having a GREAT time too!  lol




No comments: