Jayke's favorite thing on our trip was the haunted adventure we went on. Basically a haunted house is all it was but they had a couple of tricks I hadn't seen before. This is the haunted house that was next to our hotel. He begged to go through this one but we ran out of time.
I was shocked he made it through the one we did go through. It was pretty scary! Bobby led the way for our group. Jayke went right behind him, grasping his shirt tail as tight as he could and I went behind Jayke. I held onto both Jayke AND Bobby. It was pitch black in there and even though I knew it was fake, still scary at times. That is why I say I'm surprised Jayke made it through. It was his very first haunted house. There was a moment in a section that had a live actor who was supposed to be in an insane asylum that he got a little uncertain. He grasped my hand tighter, said Mommy softly, then trudged on. When we got out he asked if we could do it again!
Instead of doing the haunted house again we went to Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum.
Note: Those crazy double jointed arms LOOK like they belong in Ripley's Believe it or Not!
The view from our balcony of the observation tower you could go up in.



No comments:
Post a Comment