Thursday, July 12, 2012

Yea...It is Amazing


That I took this caliber picture in downtown Muncie, of all places.  I really love this one...totally frame-able.

As I was posting this I was thinking of all the stuff my mom misses that I post on all of the social media outlets.  I KNOW she would want to see everything so I am adding some links.  Over there---> on the right I've added a link to my Instagram photos.  You can click on the link to go to my Statigram account and see all of the photos I post to Instagram without having to create your own account.  Instagram is ONLY an app so this would be difficult for you technology challenged older folk.  I made it easy for ya cause I know you don't want to miss a single thing we do!! :)

I may get a link on here to my Pinterest account as well.  If I do, it will be over there in the list.  I'm SURE you are dying to see what I post to my Pinterest boards.  I went back and looked at one tonight (haven't looked at them in months) and was shocked at what great taste I have!  Think I should probably share!

No comments: