Saturday, July 14, 2012

Smarty Pants







Bobby and I decided that we are going to start trying different wines. I've never really been a wine drinker (probably because I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to wine)but I do know that I prefer white. We made this decision and last night and followed through with it. I had seen a post on Facebook by someone who liked this certain wine called Middle Sister. Cute name with a cute concept. We were in Target and I saw they had it. We started reading the labels and decided we would try it. We got a Pino and a Chardonnay. We both ended up liking the Chard best, although the Pino was good too.

Go check out their website  Middle Sister Wines  ...all the "sisters" have different names.  The Chard was Smarty Pants (I found it fitting that this was the name of my new favorite wine)  The Pino was Drama Queen.    Think we may have to go get a new one to taste tomorrow night when I don't have to work the next day!




Smells like 
…lemons, pears and honeysuckle
Tastes like 
…pear and citrus in the beginning, with baked apple on
the finish
Yummy with
Crabcakes, Grilled Chicken Caesar, Corn Chowder,
Smoked Cheddar Cheese...or Bobby on the back porch!!  LOL

No comments: