The kids are getting to know each other. So far, so good. Only had one minor incident with Simon going after Nemo. I don't think he would hurt him but it sure did scare Nemo. I think he has had a bad experience with dogs...he is more afraid of them than any of my other kittens have been. He seems to love Luna though. Every time he sees her he runs right up to her. She just looks at him. They will be tearing the place up in a day or so I'm sure.
Tonight as we were sitting here watching the animals get acquainted, Jayke asked me to make him some cinnamon toast. Half way through his second piece he announced that they should have my cinnamon toast on Rachel Ray's show!! It is THAT good! Funny. I didn't bother telling him that cinnamon toast is maybe the easiest thing in the world to make. I also thought that we are watching entirely too much day time tv...good thing school starts Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment