Final journal of the year.
5/2/11--April showers bring May flowers. I hae seen flowers on our appel tree. I have toolips.
5/3/11--In May I see flowers. There are lots of flowers in May. I have lots of flowers in my yard.
5/4/11--I've always wanted to have a duck tape braclet. My and I were going to go to Kaidens house last night. Masons dad dind't let us. (He left out the word friend above.)
5/5/11--What do you think Cinco de mayo is crazy. He is probly really old. He might of evented the phone and computer.
5/6/11--Today I can buy books because my Grandma is comeing. She can buy me books. I will get lots of them.
5/9/11--I'm so happy when I have soccer. I will prolby score a gole. Last time I scored two goles. Soccer is really fun.
5/10/11--During recess I want to play with my friends. We will play tag. No body will catch me.
5/12/11--I would invent a robot. I would make it red. I will be a really big one.
5/13/11--Over the weekend I played with my friens. We jumped on his tramplen. We bouncsed really hi. Then we went in side. Later on it started to rain so we went in the garage.
5/14/11--After school yesterday there was a tornado drill so are bus came back to the school. We had to sit in the bathroom for awile. It was gross.
5/15/11--Today we have a subsutoot teacher. She let me take the invelopes down. It was really fun.
5/17/11--I would like to learn to count to a million. it would take a wile. It took me a hour to even count to 600.
5/18/11--My best friend is Kaiden. he gave me a duck tape bracelet. I really like it.
5/19/11--If I went to the beach I would go swimming. I would build a sand castle. i would make it really big.
5/20/11--I got to wait for the bus at my friends house. We went in his grandmas bus. Then we went ot the back of the bus and his grandma tried ot get us.
5/23/11--One of my favirote things at school is resess. I like the slides. I like the swings.
5/25/11--One of my favorite things in school is math. I can add and subtract. It is really fun.
5/26/11--One of my favorite things at school is centers. We can play memory and play moviel. I have to do it today.
5/27/11--One of my favrite thing at school is reading.l I can read Marvel Heroes. I am really good at reading.
5/31/11--Today at school I would llike to play out side. I will fo down the slides. I can swing. I can play with my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment