I may be making the blog private in the very near future. This will be an inconvenience to those who read as you will now have to log in to view it. That is, you will have to log in if you have been invited by me.
I have a tracker on this blog that shows me who views it, where they are from, and what time they log on to it. I have discovered I have someone looking at it who has no business concerning herself with my life. Therefore I will have to make a move I was hoping to avoid and make this blog private.
I will be sending an email to those I choose to allow to view the blog once I make it private. I'm hoping that the phone call I made earlier to have Jayke's dad take care of this will make it possible to keep the blog as is, if not I will be making the change in the very near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment