We survived Chuckie Cheese's! I need to have a t-shirt made. Jayke had a great birthday party! He ended up having 11 kids come. A good group of boys from his class showed up. I managed to get the to hold still for this...
How I managed that, I have no idea because from the time these boys all arrived they were wrestling on the floor next to Chuckie's stage. Jayke, apparently was the only one who came out with an injury. A sore finger and someone stepped on his head at one point but it didn't stop the party. Tokens were handed out and they all took off for the games. I didn't see them again until it was time to eat. Pizza and cake.
The cake above is the one I wanted. Dad had Cheryl make it from the picture I sent him. The soccer ball on top is chocolate cake and the rest is white. These cakes look really cool and they taste even better! I've never had a better cake AND I got to bring home all the left overs. That could be a bad thing though.
Jayke got tons of good stuff. I was really surprised at what he got. My dad got him his Ipod touch which he has not put down all evening. He keeps saying, "I can't believe I have my OWN Ipod!" His father got him two Itunes gift cards so he can purchase plenty of apps and music. Now maybe I will be able to use my Ipod again. He had pretty much taken over mine. He hasn't gotten his gift from me yet, the Netbook computer, because it hasn't arrived yet. I did tell him about it though and he is excited to get it. Until then I think I will take him to get a case for his Ipod toomorrow before he destroys it.
I guess I can cross Throw My Child a Party at Chuckie Cheese's off my bucket list. It is definatley the one and only time I will do that! He went to Omas's for the evening and I went for a beer with my friends after!!
No comments:
Post a Comment