Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snow Day!!! God Help Me!

Woke up to the Del Com party line telling me that school had been cancelled due to icy roads. They call at about 5a.m. Not sure why it has to be so early but it is convenient...and they weren't kidding about the ice! I slid all the way into work.

I have no idea what Jayke did all day with my mom but I do know what happened when he got home...



This would be my son with about a dozen pairs of my underwear around his neck. Why? I have no idea. He has been a maniac since he walked in the door.



Next he decided to try on my sweats and shirt. He started putting them on and informed me he was putting on his delux pants...he then pointed out that delux means BIG. Thank you. Please note that he accessorized his delux pants with a pair of his own boxer briefs as a leg warmer.



After the fashion show was over he sauntered back in and said in a very somber voice, "Well...I have to pack my bags and be moving on now. I've had a lot of good times here but now it has to end." I don't know where he comes up with this stuff.

He's still here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg WHAT A NUT