Monday, January 31, 2011

Jayke's January Writing Journal

1/3/11--Over Christmas break I got a lot of presents. Santa brot me a aletrick scooter. My scooter goes really fast and I went to my Grandmals house.

1/4/11--I would like to learn to read books. Because some books that I can't read. I can't read some words in my Scooby doo books.

1/5/11--I always feel good when I am sleeping because I won't be tired. I like to sleep in my bed and I like to sleep at night.

1/6/11--If I was invisible I bwould spray paint the car, My mommy would go crazy,

1/7/11--On Friday I went to my Grandmals house. I got to play with my frind Josh to. I got to play with legos with him.

1/10/11--I like the suond of birds. They are funny., It suounds like a squeece toy.

1/11/11--I hope that I can go to my Grandmals house. I'ts realy fun becuase she has a dog. His name is Jackson.

1/14/11--In the snow I like to build a snow man. For the nose I pot a carit. The sno man is done.

1/17/11--If I had a million dollars I would spend it on a life time supliy of bouble gum. I really like gum. I ate it on the first day I got it.

1/18/11--I once got hurt when my friend puched me on the ground. It really hurt bad. I all most broke my arm.

1/20/11--I once got hurt when I fell off my bike. I was riding my bike and then I fell. I all most broke my neck.

1/25/11--If I was a penguin I would flop in the water. I would eat fishes. I would woddle.

1/26/11--I was really scared when I was going into my room and then the phone rang. I jumped. I didn't want to go in my room.

1/27/11--I really like to play with my friend. We like to play with army guys. His name is Hunter.

1/28/11--I really dislike going to my dads house. He drives me nuts. He pushes me.

1/31/11--This weekend I played my xbox kinect. I played kinect advencures. I played kinect animals.

As always this was taken exactly as he wrote it. And he is correct, if he spray paints the car I will go crazy!!

No comments: