Thanks to my Aunt Karen, I got my blog printed and made into a book. It's more like a catalog! At least that is how big it is. This is only the first year of entries. I still have three more years to print. The next three won't be nearly this big, as I got a little lax in my blogging since moving back to Indiana. Anyway, my aunt told my mom about the website Blog2print.com where they will transfer everything for you, print it, and ship it to you. I couldn't wait to get mine done. So there it is...on the ottomon with The Boy staring at it. He was in a bad mood and I was forcing him to take pictures with a BOOK!
After he got over his crankiness and I made sure his hands were spotlessly clean I let him browse the book that is ALL about him. Now it is his favorite book, of course. He sits and reads it and cracks up. Sometimes he looks at me and says, I CAN'T beeeeeelieve you wrote that about me!" with disgust in his eyes. Believe it boy! I write it all, the good, the bad, and the ugly stories about potty training! He will appreciate it more when he is like 35. I will point out to him that not too many moms spent that much time, energy, and money on their kids baby books.
I have sat and read much of it myself and I must say it may be the best book I've every read! I laughed, I cried...and then I began to blog...again. So thank you Aunt Karen for motivating me! I will try to keep up with it.
Note to self for future blog book orders...Find a better picture for the cover and leave off the 22 (out of 356) pages of table of contents.
No comments:
Post a Comment