Sunday, November 14, 2010

Do I Hear Ten Dollars?




Here is the cake that Jayke and my mom made for his Cub Scout cake auction tomorrow night. The Boy doesn't want to part with it, of course. We have to make the starting bid of $5 so we may end up with it anyway. I'm not saying it's not worth $5 but everyone will have to bid on their own so I doubt there will be any other bids. Kinda a weird system if you ask me. My mom has spent at least $25 dollars already making the crazy thing! She has declared that she will now make a cake of some sort with the mold for every holiday. All of this was said after a near nervous breakdown and while still wearing green icing on her face.

I'm just glad that Opa takes him to scouts and not me. He will get to deal with the fit that will ensue if that cake doesn't come home with them tomorrow! Sitting quietly, chuckling to myself.

No comments: