He finally went in and pet the goats. He was really afraid of them but luckily these goats didn't move much...more like at all.
The bear who was confused...he just kept going in and out of his cave. In and out, in and out...
The zoo has cheetahs right now for some Tony Stewart promotion thing. I took this picture for my Dads who are Tony Stewart fans. Surprised my camera didn't break. :)

Jayke and I both pet the sharks. It was really hard for Jayke to reach them and if you look in the corner of the picture Meemaw had a hold of him so he didn't go for a swim. They felt like rubber.
These seals were having a disagreement. They were the first thing we came to and I didn't think we were going to get Jayke to move on. He liked the seals. They were probably the most active of all the animals we saw all day.
1 comment:
well, I'm not sitting down there with ya'll! lol
Post a Comment