Saturday, September 25, 2010

Out of the Mouths...

The Boy says funny stuff every day but here are few things he has said lately that cracked me up...

Jayke, talking to my mom on the phone...Well, my Mommy is all worked up about her minutes so I have to go!

Jaykeb walks into the living room the other night, Mommy, I have angina...I'm going to take a bath. I asked him if he even knew what angina was. He said yes, chest pain and kept on walking as if I were the biggest idiot on the planet for even asking!

A couple of days ago my mother called me to inform me that my son attempted to hire her as our "maid" for $50 a week. He had an entire list of things for her to do. Now I have two concerns about this...one is the fact that he thinks we need a "maid" and the other is that he is conducting business transactions without my knowledge. My mom can be concerned about what he thinks she is worth.

I glanced at my adorable son the other day and he replied, "What are YOU looking at you evil little elf?

No comments: