Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Not So Cute on YOU!



Here is The Boy in one of his new hats. He saw these hats and had to have them. Probably figure if he picked his own it would save him from having his head stuffed into whatever I picked which, it turns out, he hated what I picked.

He got two of these. This one and a black and white one with skulls on it. We went over to Oma's and lo and behold SHE HAS ONE TOO! I might add that hers is not nearly as cute as Jaykes. In fact, it is down right hilarious. We all took turns trying it on. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera or my phone with me. I promise to go back over and try to get pictures of the clan all sporting Oma's styling cap she picked up in the men's department at Meijer. What is really funny is she doesn't even go outside so we aren't sure why she bought it!

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

I need that hat in navy to match my new pea coat! Love it!