Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another One Bites The Dust

I didn't get a chance to sniff around for that stolen lotion. Crazy Coffee Crack girl no call/no showed on Thursday and was fired Friday morning. It was coming whether she did that or not though. Friday she called the office 10 times disguising her voice and pretending she was different patients trying to get our supervisor to talk to her. She must have forgotten we have caller ID. I'm sort of depressed about it. Who will we have to entertain us now?

On the upside of the firing, we now have a position available and I have a friend who needs a job. I've already talked to Jessica about it and on the way out of work yesterday I grabbed an application for Angi. I told Jessica I wouldn't talk to Angi anymore than I talked to Holly or Sara at work so she wouldn't need to worry about that plus we have worked together at two other jobs in the past and it wasn't an issue. We will see what happens.

Jayke went to see Santa yesterday...this was the pic I snapped with the phone. He likes going to see Santa and the Easter Bunny now. I used to have to bribe and beg him. He hopped right up there, got his picture taken, and told Santa he wants trucks for Christmas. I was wondering if he was going to say pillows. He has been telling everyone he wants pillows for Christmas which took me a while to figure out why. He is into making "nests" on the floor with blankets and pillows to sleep in. I guess he has decided he needs more pillows for his nests and Santa is the way to get them. The Santa was really good this year he even had a real beard. If I get around to it I will scan the real thing next time I'm at my dad's and post it, I know the quality of this picture is terrible.

2 comments:

Bella said...

Love the Santa pic.

Monogram Queen said...

Actually the quality of the pic is NOT terrible! Great pic!
Maddie took a good one this year with Santa too - finally after years of ones of her hysterically bawling how refreshing!

I cannot believe that freak tried to call and disguise her voice. OMG