
This would be the Dourney and Bourke bag I got. Love it! Sara got the other one that I loved and my mom got one kinda like it too. Jayke was all about going to that party. He set all the purses up and helped load them all back up when it was over. His buddy Brayden was even there and they ran around like little maniacs.
That is about all for my week other than discussions of Grammy going to the Senior Citizen Center for belly dancing lessons and me catching the microwave on fire. Apparently easy Mac catches on fire if you forget to put the water in. Hmmm. Will try to remember that. The funny part about it was Grammy was standing right there as I'm trying to get the burning mac out of the micro and fanning the smoke and she just kept talking about my clothes she sold from the rummage then turned and walked out without even noticing the flaming mac. The entire house smelled all night and she never said a word! I laughed til I cried later telling my mom about it.
4 comments:
I LOVE that Dooney!
Umm, yeah, don't go burning the house down.
Girl you better be careful, between you and Grammy! Why was the Purse Lady stupid? Must have details!!!
I want that Dooney!
I opt for anything right now, just to get rid of this diaper bag.
Cute bag! Good to know about the easy mac, so sounds like something I would do.
Post a Comment