Monday, September 08, 2008

He Scored How Many Goals?



All I can say is that summer soccer clinic must have really paid off because my kid scored 9 GOALS tonight! Yes, I said 9. Yes it was beginning to get embarrasing. I couldn't believe that was my kid out that tearin' it up. It was fun too because Jaykeb's best friend, Braden, is on his team. Braden is my mom's next door neighbor and I went to school with his dad. He and Jayke have become best friends and I recommended that Rachel put him on the soccer team so she did. They were funny to watch and it really increased Jayke's cheering section with Oma and Opa and Braden's parents there yelling and clapping for him.

I called and told everyone how many goals he scored and now he is going to have more grandparents coming to watch. Watching soccer is way more fun than watching t-ball which is what they came to before. They better come soon though before I ship him off to Europe to join a pro team and support his poor mom!


5 comments:

Bella said...

Way to go Jayke!

Tresa said...

Great Job Jayke, Nothing i like more that watching a good soccer game! Wish I could see him in action.

Monogram Queen said...

That is AWESOME! My little great nephew (who is Jayke's age) is doing soccer this year and all he does is stand there and cry :(

MBKimmy said...

Watch out David Beckman ... haha that is awesome!

tommie said...

Way to go Jayke!

We are having fun with soccer. Though at practice this evening, it was a bit chilly!