How does someone end up with bbq sauce from their armpit to their waste? I'm just wondering. My date the other nite managed to pull off this feat. At least he picked up the check when we were done with our bbq bath. He picked it up and handed it to me!
Edited to add: My "date" was The Boy! I sure hope I never date anyone who does something like this!
4 comments:
Quite a feat!
You can't be serious....what a loser! I guess you should carry wetwipes with you.. lol
oh GEEZ, i thought you really went out with a guy that was that much of a moron.... i remember having a few of those.... i apologize to jayke, he is NOT a loser
Tresa--I was cracking up when I read your first comment. I thought how dare she call her nephew a loser! No really I knew you didn't realize it was the little man.
Post a Comment