Nothing exciting going on so I haven't blogged lately. I thought I had Jaykeb in the early kindergarten class at his school but they had made a mistake on his birthday so all my excitedment about that was short lived. He is going back into the same class he was in last year and next year will go straight to regular kindergarten. Stupid.
Friday night I went to a piano bar with Angi. It was fun. I'm afraid I'm just not much fun right now so I'm sure it would have been more fun if I weren't in a funk.
Nate got the cornhole games all made. I watched him work on them on Thursday so Sherri could take the one she has sold to NC. He went out of town this weekend so I couldn't hang out with him. He did, however, finally get a job! Yeah! The family made their usual trip to the casino Friday and it paid off...big time. Dad won $4000! I'm relieved that the Christmas fund has been replinished.
I finally got the girl trained at work who is taking over the main portion of my job. Woohoo! No more credit cards or checks for me! I will have to check on her from time to time still and probably answer questions but now I can focus mostly on my new job which is going much better now.
Jayke was with his dad this weekend so last night I hung out with Annette and ended up running to an old "friend", Chris. It was good to talk to him and see him. It is always funny to me to see what people remember about the time they spent with you. He had stories I didn't remember at all. I think I have a terrible memory anyway. I am glad for that though...maybe I will forget some other stuff soon. Stuff I'd like to forget NOW!
So there ya have my wonderfully exciting update. I will try to spice it up this week. I will be back with the crazy aunts, who are actually my sisters, next weekend so I'm sure I will have something to talk about after that. Maybe I'll even go to the casino. I hear a friend of mine, who told me she didn't want to go to that casino, went last night...ahem...Angi. Maybe she will go with me Friday and we will win a bunch of money. Maybe my mom will drag me back to my storage unit and make me sort through more of my life to get rid of. Maybe I won't even go through the boxes just sell it all! Who knows! The anticipation of the week to come is killing me I better stop talking about it now.
1 comment:
I hear ya on the kindergarten thing because of her birthday (Oct 26) Mad gets to start 5K when she's really 6. I hate it!
Get out of that funk woman - live it up!
Post a Comment