Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rollin'!



I don't know why but I love the picture of the wheel. Sara and I were just sitting in the driveway with Jayke riding around and I grabbed the camera and started shooting. I got several really good ones of Sara and Jayke but I won't post them all here.



Jaykeb just found his tricycle in the barn the other day...sitting there with the rest of our stuff in storage. He brought it up and I couldn't believe how much he has grown since he rode it last in South Carolina. He has gone through 2 sizes of shoes this summer! We will need to raise the seat on the tricycle and the last time he rode it he could barely pedal.

Here is The Boy sitting on the dock feeding our pets which you can see in the next picture. When ever anyone comes here they have to come out back and see the fish. I don't know how many years these fish have been in the pond but they are huge! The goldfish don't reproduce for some reason but the catfish do. We even have two albino cats. One is pretty young.

These ponds are alive at all times. I think we now have 3 Blue Herons nesting or something in the willow tree right out back. They are some noisy nasty birds. They fly into that tree at night and it sounds like the whole thing is coming down. I'm just waiting for the night I go walk out on the balcony and one is sitting on my love seat out there. We might have to tussle. Stupid birds.





2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Oh I love the big fish. Not a fish fan but i'd like a pond full of those.
Maddie came a long way from last spring with her tricycle too. They do grow up so fast *sigh*

Bella said...

Pretty sweet ride!