Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Snore!




Does this look like a boy who likes sleeping in his own bed? I still can't believe how easy it was making the switch. Then again, everything has been easy with this kid! I'm so lucky!

I had to switch computers to load this and don't have any of my VBS pics on this computer so I will have to post about that later. We had fun...Jayke more than I. We go back everynight this week.

I got my hair colored yesterday. It is now super dark and I like it. I am already planning on adding red highlights to it though. Laura cut 8 inches off her hair yesterday so we both are looking different today.

I'm on a countdown to SATURDAY! I have big plans and I can't freakin' wait! 4 days to go!

5 comments:

MBKimmy said...

Man ... to sleep like that - oh how I can't wait until that day!

Bella said...

I can't wait to find out what's gonna happen on Saturday.

Monogram Queen said...

Okay need a hair pic.

Yay for Saturdays hope you have a blast!

Wendy said...

Kimmy--Good sleep will be yours in no time now!

Bella--I will have to email you and tell ya.

MQ--I will try to get a hair pic soon!

tommie said...

I dream of the day......maybe once we get settled.

Yeah for you, I am still bribing Livi....and Will, well ....more nights than not, he sleeps with us!