Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Text Me and I'll Text You Back!



I love this garden. Jayke fell down and skinned his knee after church tonight. You would think he cut his leg OFF from the amount of drama which ensued. He is still limping around and has to sleep on my bedroom floor tonight because of his injury. We have had trouble getting his pants off, I had to carry him up the stairs because he can't walk. He originally said that he couldn't sleep at all tonight because of his scrape. He couldn't go to the bathroom because he couldn't pull his underwear down and OF COURSE he wanted to go to his Oma! All this and the scraped knee happened a couple of hours ago! Thank gawd he is going to sleep now!

Grammy wanted to put Neosporin on it, of course. That is her cure all. If anyone saw and remembers the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding and how the dad always wanted to put Windex on everything that is my Gramma with her Neosporin. With my grandpa it was diesel fuel. Don't ask because I don't know why and NO I never put diesel fuel on anything. Apparently he did though. Then again he did shoot a mouse in the living room once too! I could blog all day about the crazy things he did but I will save that for another day when my phone isn't blowing up.

What did we ever do before texting? I know I send over 1500 texts a month and receive even more! Crazy but at least I can talk to whoever I want all day long while I'm...ahem...working. Gotta run. Texts to answer!

4 comments:

MBKimmy said...

Text huh ... I don't text I hate it! it takes so long! just call me!

Bella said...

I love that pic!

Hope Jayke is able to keep his leg. Pretty hardcore injury.

I know, I love texting - is your number the same as last summer?

Wendy said...

Kimmy--I can't talk while at work but I can sneak the texting so it works for me!

Bella--Nope, got a new number I will email ya.

Monogram Queen said...

I would text you ... if I had your number! I would rather text than talk