Somehow I managed to miss the fact that our t-ball pictures were at 8a.m instead of when our game time was. Slept right through that. I did manage to get his individual picture taken and I snapped this one with the cell phone. I love their uniforms. Love the eyeballs on his cap. Their team name is The Victory Honda Storm. We have gotten the white pants plenty dirty but this week he didn't want to play. I had to bribe him into batting once. He did play the outfield once too. Meemaw had come to watch too. There seems to be something about the second week of whatever activity we are doing. He will never participate the second week. Next week is our last week of soccer. He will get a trophy for playing. Guess I am going to need another shelf to start that little collection. Vacation Bible School will start soon and we are looking into developmental leagues for summer soccer. Have to keep busy!
3 comments:
keeping busy is key!
Cute as a bug!
He looks absolutely adorable out there:)
Post a Comment