Thursday, May 22, 2008

Flat Tires are No Good!

Good ol' Indiana! Gotta love their pot holes! One got me today on my way home from work. Jumped right out in front of me and tried to eat half of my car. Luckily I wasn't too far from my house and I made it home where my Dad and the other Mr. Fixit in my life took a look at it for me.



I ended up calling Roadside assistance and they came out and put my spare on for me. Tomorrow I have to get a new tire AND rim because, yes, that mean ol pot hole bit my rim too. On the bright side of things Jayke did get to see a HUGE tow truck up close and personal in his own driveway! He will probably want me to get a flat once a week now.

3 comments:

Bella said...

Oh no!

Glad you were able to have your handymen fix it for you.

Wendy said...

UGH!! We have so many potholes here also now that the roads have thawed:( Luckily I haven't been eaten by one yet!!

Monogram Queen said...

Hey at least you have a good outlook about it instead of getting mad LOL