Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Typical Male...

I know this isn't a very good picture but I don't always have the Nikon on hand so I rely on the Chocolate...picture phone. We start T-ball this weekend so I figured we better at least hit it off a tee once before our game. No problem although in this picture he hit the tee instead of the ball. I'm hoping they pitch to them the first few then go to the tee.



I got home from work today and my mom told me that Jaykeb went into the bathroom to pee today and took a pencil with him. When he got in there and got his pants down he pretended to take a measurement. Where he learns these things I don't know but the funniest part was what the measurement ended up being...101 inches! All I can say to that is they must be born with that desire to have things be larger than what they actuaqlly are because I know he hasn't heard that around the house!

3 comments:

tommie said...

that is just hilarious! Boys and their uumm, things.

Bella said...

I pretty much say this every post, but is it's so true. Your kid cracks me right the hell up.

Monogram Queen said...

I see a future for Jayke in porn *tee hee* (don't kill me you know i'm KIDDING)