Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Score!

This is where I spend the greater portion of my life these days...



....my desk. Can I just say I love Administrative Assistants Week! Our boss got us all flowers today. She loves to give her employees gifts. I don't know how many times in a month the employee of the month gets flowers. Anyway...you can also see my mini shrine to the main man in my life sitting there on my desk and on the bulletin board above. I couldn't put much of my desk in the picture because of HIPPA laws. Just a tiny glimpse into my day.


Jaykeb scored a goal tonight! Oma and Opa went with us and we were all VERY excited. I couldn't believe our team. It was like some other team was wearing our grey shirts out there! They were all great. Much more fun to watch. The swamp is finally dried up now too so the ground is easier to run on...maybe that is what made the difference. Whatever it was I was very happy with the boy. The two of us hit the Pizza King after the game for a celebratory pizza. I was doing so well on my diet this week too...oops. Start over tomorrow.

2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Congrats on Jayke's team doing so much better.
It's so nice to be appreciated at work (NOT that I would know)

Bella said...

Way to go Jayke!

Yeah, my boss didn't do anything for us.