Monday, April 21, 2008

HELLO? HELLO?

It is just a normal thing any more to come downstairs and discover Gramma trying to make a phone call on the television remote control. Strange, but normal if that makes sense. Remember the rock eating post? She takes it all in stride though, laughing at herself instead of getting upset. Jayke now pretends his buses are driving to pick up old people and take them to the nursing home...guess he hears a lot of talk about that. He used to have all the guys driving trucks divorcing someone. I like to listen to him playing so I can find out what he is thinking about. If you ask him he will just say he doesn't know. Typical.

3 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Kids sure have a way of keeping us in check don't they

Bella said...

Oh that Jayke. He's a hoot!

Monogram Queen said...

You are absolutely right, if you listen in you can find out a lot more than asking a direct question! I love your Grammy. I wish I could meet her.