I REALLY decided I liked her when she almost fell out of her chair after I told her how old I am. She thought I had just finished at Ball State and was in my early twenties...giggle! When I told her I was thirty-five she almost screamed...which would have gotten us both in trouble. I will be working with her again tomorrow.
My job description is too long and detailed to list here so I will just tell you that today I entered credit card payments into the computer and ran statements to send to patients. Just the first step in what my job entails. Tomorrow I will learn something else.
I think they will be great to work for. My supervisor asked me what hours I want to work. She knows I have a little guy and told me I could do whatever was most convenient for me as long as I was there everyday. If I want time off I just have to work all day one day to cover what I will miss. I was very excited about this since I am only part-time and won't have any vacation days. I am really wanting to take The Boy to Disney World sometime soon.
After I got off work this afternoon around 1p.m. I ran over to Hobby Lobby to get things to make my office look purty. I got plenty of picture frames to put on my desk so everyone can admire my adorable child and a matching box to keep gum or something in. I will do more as I get more comfortable in there but this will be a start.
14 comments:
Ohhh I like those frames!
Its so nice when you like you job and the people you work with
So glad you liked your first day! The picture of Jayke in the bike helmet is too cute!!!
Cheeky--Yes it is! I had a hard time finding frames at the ol Hobby Lobby today. Inventory time.
Ren--I have that picture blown up to a 20x30 poster and it is hanging on the wall in the "playroom" at Grammy's.
Those are some great frames.
So glad you had an awesome first day.
love me some Hobby Lobby! congrats on the job....so nice to see they are agreeable
Did you eat all of your lunch and play nice with the other children?
When you can enjoy what you do at work, it reflects on everything you do, everywhere.
Much much much continued happiness on the new job.
Hobby Lobby! I don't know if we have those here but I'll have to check it out. I say it every time... but he's so damn cute!
Hooray for you on your job. I hope you LOVE it.
I'm so glad you like your job! YAY!
It's always a good thing when people think we're younger than we really are. A real boost to the ego! Glad to hear you're enjoying your new job!
Kailani
An Island Life
I am loving those frames!
I'm so glad you had a good first day! And how great that they are letting you sort of make your own schedule. Very cool.
So nice that your job is so flexible!! I am fairly new here and never would have guessed 35:)
Wow , what a great schedule setup!! Sounds like a dream for moms. Hope you are enjoying it!!
Adorable! You're a "nester" like me! So glad you like the job so far and they seem nice and flexible. Makes for a much more productive worker when it's that way!
So glad you are doing so well at the job! Congrats to Jayke!
Post a Comment