Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We're In The Jungle Baby!

I don't know what happened but my modem is now working again. I'm not complaining but that is just weird. Much like being under a sever thunderstorm watch in Indiana in January. Weird.

Speaking of weird...The Boy must think we live in the Sahara or something. Today he was sitting on Oma's lap and all of a sudden yelled, "There's a baboon on that roof over there!" as he pointed at the neighbor's house across the pond. You may remember when we first got up here and he jumped a rabbit and started yelling, "A kangaroo! A kangaroo!" You can read that post HERE if you would like. Turns out there was someone working on the roof...a man...not a baboon. Must have just looked like a baboon for some reason to The Boy, could be his feverish state. He had to go to the doctor today because he has some respiratory thing going on now. I swear he is sick every week!

Will be trying to catch up on reading blogs tonight!

6 comments:

MBKimmy said...

Iminagination is a great thing! Love it!
Hope he is feeling better soon! Glad your modem is back and running well!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Well I am glad to hear that baboons aren't on the loose!

Hope he gets to feeling better soon.

Bella said...

The only thing I could think of was someone mooning you with a big red ass. I am a sick, sick woman.

Hope Jayke feels better soon!

Monogram Queen said...

I hope Jayke is feeling better!

Ha Haaaa baboon on the roof! Love it!

Monogram Queen said...

p.s. Katie is a SICK woman and funny as hell too! Bwwwaa haaaaa

Talina said...

Welcome back! Cute story about the baboon... Kids are so cute!