Sunday, January 27, 2008

Modem Trouble

My modem is out so I am blogging from my mom's house and I don't have any of my pictures. My sceduled post all about my boy's first basketball practice is going to have to wait, I guess. Today was soccer again. I felt much better going into practice being a "veteran". We knew some of the people there and of course Isabelle was there too. Jayke didn't hesitate at all just marched right out to the center of the court and sat down with his ball. There were tons of kids there this time and most of them were newbys. I hope I didn't look like that last time. The parents wouldn't leave the court and were getting run over by the kids when they started their game.

Jayke did really well. He ended up on the bottom of a pile up a couple of times but jumped right back up and took off after the ball again. He even paid attention where he was going instead of watching me the whole time grinning like a goober.

I have to go home and get the cable company on the phone now and have them check my modem to see what is going on. PITA! I may be slow in posting and getting around to visit other blogs for a while. I will be back though!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in getting it fixed. I would be having some serious withdrawals by now!

Congrats to Jayke for being so focused at the game!

Bella said...

Can't wait to see the b-ball pics and hear about that!

1 plus twins said...

i just love watching my boys play sports. you will be amazed at how each year they do better and better. hope you get the puter fixed. can't wait to see the pics.

Monogram Queen said...

Hope you get your modem fixed. Jayke is such a busy boy! Karate, basketball, soccer ... !