See that gloomy gus in the background. He was a grouch today for some reason when I picked him up from school. He switched to 3 days a week today and I was relieved to learn that a lot of his friends where still in his class, especially "Taylor with the long hair"!
We had Oma's birthday dinner tonight. Jayke got her the flowers you see in the picture and I got her some new pjs and a sinus sleep mask thingy. We had our spagetti dinner and strawberry swirl cheesecake. Oma and Jayke played with his
1970s Fisher Price Sesame Street people on the floor after dinner. Mike and I collected all of the old Fisher Price sets when Jayke was just a little baby and I think he likes them better than the new ones. He plays with this one all the time. We have the house too but it is packed in a box somewhere in the barn. I am going to have to go find it soon because he is only going to put up with this temporary one for a while.
Here is the ch ch ch Chia update...
He seems to have the Willmann(my maiden name) head of hair, very thick! See...
It's Chia Wendy! I seem to have more hair right now than I ever have in my life. I know it is longer than ever. I have been debating whether to cut it or not. I love being able to pull it up and if I get it cut I won't be able to do that anymore. Decisions, decisions.
The Boy did cheer up...
....after I gave him ice cream. Sometimes you just need a little ice cream, I guess!
I wasn't able to sleep at all last night so I'm hoping tonight goes better. I wish I knew what causes me to have nights like that just randomly. I actually fell asleep while my mom was here tonight for her b-day dinner. Oops. Hey, at least I made it to work and through work!
11 comments:
happy birthday to your mom! i had that same sesame street set growing up, it was one of my favorites. where in the world did you find it?? ice cream always makes you happy, at least it does me!! lol
Looks like the chia is doing well. And I think you should leave your hair long. It really suits you and it's so much easier to manage.
The chia looks well.....and I lvoe that pic of you. If you can handle it, leave it long. I whacked mine off when we moved here since it is so freaking hot!
I hope you get some sleep, I hate it when I have insomnia.
Glad to see that little one perked up. I still remember my Fisher Price people from the 70's. I loved them so! Those and my Weebles!
I have random nights like that also. I have strange dreams that keep me awake!! GAH! Glad the boy cheered up...so much cuter with a smile:)
Chia is doing well.
I'm jealous of your hair, so pretty!
Cheeky, I had weeble too, with the treehouse. I always have long hair- which I ALWAYS wear up, then I'm like Why have long hair if it's always up so I whack it- and I love it and my hubby complains. He's all about longer hair. I like your hair , but it is your hair. I have an appointment ,along with two of my girls this Fridayand at least one of us is going SHORT!!
I finally got in to read/comment!
So glad y'all had a nice day. I love the old Fisher Price sets. I wish I had all of mine but they burnt up in a housefire (a cousin inherited them). Chia Wendy - you're funny!
Awww...poor kid looks so sad in the first picture! I'm glad he cheered up after some ice cream.
Thanks for the chia update! lol
He is super adorable! Happy, happy birthday... Birthdays are fun. Great photos too!
LOVE THE Chia ... it is so darn cute!
Post a Comment