Sunday, January 06, 2008

I SOOOO Want to Win This!

I normally don't post contests on here...at least I haven't for a long time but I really need one of these and I get an extra entry into the contest if I post about it so take a look...



Evil Target quit selling my beloved GoMom Planner this year and I was totally hooked on it! I think I may have even blogged about it at one point. Anyhoo...Finding a replacement that is equally as wonderful has been difficult. I got one for Christmas from my Dad (The organizer King) but the spark just wasn't there. I miss my beloved organizer! I don't want a new one, I want the one that has been there for years. The one that is my best friend who I can rely on to always have just what I need. I don't want to start all over getting to know a new organizer...I just don't!

That is why I need to win this one! You can check out the contest at Kailani's website or you can go straight to MomAgenda to see all their cute products!

I think that covers the linkage issues...I will put up my regular post later!

5 comments:

Bella said...

There is not much better than a new planner, and one you love.

Anonymous said...

You're definitely covered! LOL!

Kailani
An Island Life

Monogram Queen said...

Target is good for stop selling things I like too!

Anonymous said...

I tell you what, I'll go enter and I win, i'll send it your way!

Wendy said...

Katie--So true!

Kailani--Good, cause I really want to win this one!

Patti--Makes me so mad!

Mrs. Parker--You are so sweet!