Thursday, January 03, 2008

He's Wicked Smart!



The Boy is too smart for his old Oma. She was trying to hide from him today since he will be spending the night with her tonight. He often calls and wants to go over to her house and she has a hard time telling him no. Today when he called he asked to come over to her house and she told him he couldn't because she was at the office. He said, "But I called your home phone number!"

Silence followed by a stuttering response.

I was cracking up. Don't lie to The Boy...he may be smarter than you think!

Speaking of The Boy...I started another blog with my scrapbook pages on it. He is my subject, ya know! You can find it under Wendy's Pages listed at the top of the page in my sidebar or just click on this link. I don't have a lot of them on there yet, but I have a few. Just something else for me to mess with.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks pretty slammin' in the purple boa, too.

Wendy said...

That is pretty darn funny:) Kids pick up on a lot of things!

Bella said...

Love the Boa!

Anonymous said...

That boa is great!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Yep - kids are too darn smart for their own good LOL

Monogram Queen said...

Oh he IS smart! LOL Too funny! I love the purple boa too!

tommie said...

The Princess would be so jealous of his 'purpur' boa!

Wendy said...

For the record...I made him pose with the boa and he immediately through it off when I was done!

Kellan said...

How cute!!! See you soon. Kellan

Jenie said...

LOL Hilarious! What a smart one he is!

Scoobers said...

Too funny thinking she could get away with that. I peeked at the scrap book page. Cute stuff, Wendy! I think it's great he'll have all that to look back on when he's older... that and your BLOG! :)